Instruction for Abstract Preparation
* Format. Use A4 format (210 x 297mm) and margins: top – 13,5mm, bottom – 13,5mm, left – 15mm, right – 15mm. Do not type outside defined area and do not leave extra margins. The text should be edited in 12-point Times New Roman. If Times New Roman is not available, a font similar to Times New Roman should be used.
* Title. Leave three lines of space from the top, then type the paper title in initial capital letters only, without indentation. Make the title bold. Title should clearly indicate the aim of the presentation.
* Abbreviations should be avoided in the title but they can be used in the text after defining them first.
* Author's Name. Leave one line of space after the title, and then type the author's full name with initial capitals only. Author's initials are typed after their names.
* Author’s Address . Leave one line of space, and then type the author's address in upper and lower case. Please include the full postal address. If authors have different addresses, please use an asterisk, or similar symbol, to indicate which authors are at which address. Please start each address on a new line.
* Text. Indent (8.5 mm) the text at the beginning of each new paragraph. Do not leave a blank line between paragraphs. The text should be justified.
* Abstract should include main references.
* References. The full list of references used for the presentation must also be provided as a separate file. The Pubmed style should be used. References should be listed in chronological order starting from the oldest.
* Language. Abstract must be submitted and presented in English.
Please make sure to send the complete final version of your abstract and list of references. It will be exactly reproduced as submitted.